Thursday, December 29, 2011

miss you my bestfriend

sumber : http://www.free-extras.com/search/1/i+miss+you.htm 

It’s been a year since I got hospitalized and I still remember what u said to me…
vira, don’t get sick again please…I don’t like seeing u like that”…it just a simple text but it means a lot to me… till now,,, everytime I feel not well, I keep telling myself to be ok…to keep fit...not to make u sad…. Till now,,, everytime I have plenty of things to do,, i keep telling myself to protect my body… to be healthy…always…

Few months ago…… I kiss earth infront of my office…and I told u…”I fall down…it’s hurt”….. u reply in second and ask y I fall. Told u that I’m wearing dress + high heels, felt prettier and became too confident, till I didn’t see rock in front of me… after that u laugh… told me to keep wearing dress and high heels, practice to walk like a women,,, so I’ll never fall again…… and I do it until now….

I like to share my days with u… I like to tell what I do today…. I like to let u know my plan tomorrow…. And I always like to see ur response…. Coz everytime I talk with u, I feel comfort and I can be myself….

time flies…..peoples changes…….but I still  here….. Miss u as my bestfriend….not more than that….

Dedicated to mr.cave…mr.dont miss me much…thanks :)

2 comments: