Tuesday, September 25, 2012

hobby = working

Buka-buka multiply en ketemu postingan ini,,,,, inget banget kejadian ini en bikin ngakak ngebayangin saat2 itu...... 

My colleagues refer me to his friend's company.... I've interviewed in there twice.. last friday, i asked him again.... "Pak, can u please ask your friend about my interview result.. coz i have an offer from other company and i confuse now"....he said "OK"....
few minutes after that, i heard he is on the phone... talking with his friend...and below is his conversation....
Pak A  : hey... any result for vira's interview??
user : ........
Pak A : oh... That's ok..... Her hobby is working... so it's not problem  (my friends and i : ??????? )
User : ......
Pak A : ya..ya.... she also can work 24 hours a day...she's very good.... ya.... good la...(using glodok english )
My friends and I ===>huahahahah.... (laugh very loud)

and since that day... i declare that my HOBBY IS WORKING... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment