Monday, June 11, 2012

IT'S DONE...full STOP....NO COMA.... no space

11/06/2012   9:07pm



Not only food, but love also have an expired date,,,

There’s a time when I love u the most…. The time when I hope we can make it to a serious relationship. Until I realize that a healthy relationship should have 2 ways communication,,, not only me that work for it, not only me who hope for it.

There’s a time when we go together….. spend days together,,,,,, sometimes only sit there and silent,,, not talking each others,,, but I feel warm every time see your face and smile..

Many nites I think about this,,, if we can continue our relationship, what will it be…. Where am I in your future…. Many nites I think about that, just thinking….never ask….coz I’m afraid with the answer… the answer that i already know.

Need 2 months to think about it, need 2 months to know that my feeling fade away….. disappear with times…. Blow by the winds…..

Tonite……. 11 june 2012…… 9.20 pm…….. I decide that my love for you is expired… YES, IT’S DONE ALREADY.. full stop, no coma, no space. There’s no option but done itself.

I’m hurt…I’m not fine. I am definitely in pain… and recognize that I’m not fine is make me better. It’s not worth waiting for. I have to move on.. sometimes, we have to spend  so much time coming up with a conclusion that we already know. Like me…


It’s Monday 11 june 2012, 9.20 pm…when I decided to consider him as one of my friends…


Thank you for being very nice and hurt my heart so i can learn to be a better girl.



Vira,
June 11, 2012


Thanks to “life treveler” by mba windy ariestanty that make me realize what I’m searching for….  


note: this blog is dedicated for someone who i called dear2,, hey,,, when u said "u didnt love me" at that nite,, i really want to say that i love u more that u thinking about,,,,,, but now it's useless...it's over...it's done... u have ur life.... i also have my life...

2 comments:

  1. When its time, its time then... Everything happens for a reason...
    May u find ur happiness... Insyaalloh, amin

    ReplyDelete