Tuesday, April 10, 2012

me and broken heart

properties of : http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2011/02/18/10-tips-to-mend-a-broken-heart/

Have I told u that I’ve broken heart recently?
it’s really hurt…. Crying for a day,, don’t know where to share….

So I chat to closed friends,,,I also chat to random peoples.random chat, just to make my head busy and not think about him… I also ask some friends to hang out..

Now,, i realize that everybody need friends to share,,,,not only 1 or 2 bestfriends,but at least 5-10 closed friends….  Why?? Coz sometimes not all of ur bestfriend available when u down,, and there’re stories that u cant share with them,,, so u need friends that won’t ask u questions,,, just go out with them,, eat,,,chat,,sing,,, or doing something that make u laugh and happy…

I also motivate myself ….. I wrote few words on fb…such as:

 “ life is choice…and I choose to be happy, instead of crying all days for somebody who never care about me… coz I know, there’re lot of peoples still care and love me…. thanks friends…luv u all”

“Memories can’t be erase in one nite…but life must go on, don’t stuck on bad memories….”

“Everything happen for a reason…and GOD know what is the best for us”

“I go to far..So I fall so deep…it’s really hurt, but I promise myself …tonite is my last tears for u”

I read those sentences for many times at nite,,,and I feel better and better….. i can survive without him, I can continue my life…and I still can be happy as before…

If u remember saden’s lyrics :

“dunia belum berakhir, saat kau putuskan aku…. Masih banyak teman-teman ku disini menemaniku…. Dunia belum berakhir, saat kau putuskan aku..wajahku juga tak jelek jelek amat, banyak yg mau”

See…don’t give u gals…..  If u had broken heart….find your friends,,, go out with them,,, have fun with them,,, motivate ur self….. and keep on moving…..

Oia,,,, block his fb,twitter, or any social media (if u don’t dare to delete it),, so u won’t see any status, pics,tagging or any activities that he have… it help so much…
If u keep on looking his fb,,,u’ll analise what’s going wrong,,,and once u see any gals tagging/comment/ anything on his wall, u’ll think that he’s cheating on u…. and u’ll be stalker…. It’s very bad for urself… u wont move on...


anyway..Thanks friends.... thanks to everybody who always beside me when i'm down....love u all..



Ps : hey,,if u read this,,, I just wanna say,,,thanks for the memories....I’m ok now…;)


4 comments:

  1. sadness flies away on the wings of time dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. masih soal si kokoh...... pyuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ternyata masih berharap toh, ckckckckck love is blind :p

    ReplyDelete